Following the success of last year’s virtual-only event and feedback received, the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD) said it will repeat the same format for this year’s VMD and the Veterinary Products Committee (VPC) open information event.
On November 29, VMD will release a series of pre-recorded webinars for you to view at your leisure. It will also open a Slido Q&A for a few days for you to share your comments and questions. Responses to these questions will be published on December 6.
There will be no ‘live’ event, but it will provide more information including links to the webinars and full instructions on how to use Slido.
The webinars will cover a range of subjects, including:
- Fipronil and the environment;
- The effect of ectoparasiticides on the environment;
- The effect of climate change on the use of medicines;
- Zinc oxide;
- Anthelmintic resistance;
- Regulatory Science Strategy;
- VMD’s work in Sub-Saharan Africa; and
- Veterinary Medicines Regulations: consultation plans.
If you would like to be included on the mailing list for this event, please contact [email protected].