The Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD) and Veterinary Products Committee (VPC) are to host a joint open information day on Wednesday, November 18.
The VMD and the VPC will release a series of pre-recorded webinars for you to view at your leisure. Also, on November 18, the organisations will open a ‘Slido’ Q&A until November 20 for your comments and questions. Responses will be published on November 27.
The organisations will publish more information on November 18, including links to the webinars and full instructions on how to use Slido.
The webinars will cover a range of subjects including:
- The VMD – Looking ahead;
- The VMD’s Regulatory Science Strategy;
- Scientific advice and novel therapies;
- Our International Strategy and activity;
- The work of the Residues Team;
- Supply chain resilience and supply chain issues;
- Contingency planning;
- Veterinary Medicines Regulations;
- Joint assessments with Ireland’s Health Products Regulatory Authority;
- Veterinary Medicines Digital Services;
- Blood banks guidance updates;
- Animal Test Certificate – Type S (ATC-S);
- Antimicrobial Resistance;
- Veterinary Products Committee (VPC) annual review of activities.
If you would like to be included on the mailing list for this event, please email [email protected].