Now is the time to plan your entry for the National SQP Awards 2023 – ahead of the deadline next Friday (July 28).
The National SQP Awards is a key feature on the sector’s calendar, which recognises those that have excelled in the animal health industry.
This year’s National SQP Awards – which are run in association with the AMTRA and AHDA and supported by NOAH – will culminate in a gala awards ceremony and lunch in London on Friday, November 10.
Finalists will receive a pair of tickets to attend the ceremony, which will provide a unique opportunity for the whole industry to come together and celebrate the achievements of their colleagues and peers.
The event will feature a three-course lunch with complimentary pre-meal drinks and table wine. There will also be a celebrity host and an after party, which will be held close to the venue.
The awards are free to enter and there are 13 categories.
A new category for this year is Online Store of the Year, which recognises the emerging role of web-based businesses.
The main award, National SQP of the Year, is once again sponsored by principal sponsor Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health, and will be selected from the winners of the Companion Animal, Equine, Farm and Veterinary Practice of the Year categories.
- Companion Animal SQP of the Year – sponsored by Frontline
- Equine SQP of the Year – sponsored by Zoetis
- Farm SQP of the Year – sponsored by Chanelle
- Veterinary Practice SQP of the Year
- Newly Qualified SQP of the Year – sponsored by MSD Animal Health
- Nutritional Expertise Award – sponsored by Bimeda
- Outstanding Customer Service Award
- Online store of the Year
- Independent Store of the Year – sponsored by Novatec Skills Centre
- Multiple Store of the Year – sponsored by Novatec Skills Centre
- Store Manager of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- National SQP of the Year – sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim
Don’t delay, enter today!
To enter the National SQP Awards 2023, visit www.nationalsqpawards.co.uk, where you will find details of the categories and criteria. The deadline for all entries is next Friday (July 28).