Pets Corner has reopened its stores at a further 12 garden centres in the UK after reaching agreements with its landlords.
Garden centres were told to close when the country went into lockdown, forcing Pets Corner to shut up shop on these sites.
The pet retailer reopened shops at 15 garden centres in early April, and now said most of its stores are open.
The latest Pets Corner store to open includes six at Dobbies Garden Centres.
The full list of 12 is:
- Braintree Garden Centre, Essex;
- Crawley Garden Centre, Pound Hill, West Sussex;
- Dobbies Garden Centre, Hare Hatch, Berkshire;
- Dobbies Garden Centre, Royston, Hertfordshire;
- Dobbies Garden Centre, Shenstone, Staffordshire;
- Dobbies Garden Centre, Swindon, Wiltshire;
- Dobbies Garden Centre, Woodbridge, Suffolk;
- Dobbies Garden Centre, Wootton, Northamptonshire;
- Longacres Garden Centre, Chelmsford, Essex;
- Melbicks Garden Centre, Coleshill, Birmingham;
- Palmers Garden Centre, Ullesthorpe, Leicestershire; and
- Waterside Garden Centre, Baston.
All Pets Corner stores now open are offering NHS staff 15% off in-store across a number of leading brands.