WEBSITE ADVERTISING INFORMATION
OvertheCounter offers a range of different advertising platforms, for any further information please contact Emma Sharp on 01825 701246 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Header banners (across the top of the website)
- Super leaderboard banners are 970px wide x 90px high
- Banners can rotate at timed intervals, this should be set up when designed and should be preferably supplied in the .gif format, although we can also take .jpg .png and .swf if this works better.
MPU (Box in the right hand column)
- MPUs are 350px wide by 250px high.
- Web ads with detailed images and lots of colours, such as photos should be exported as .jpg/.png – and should not be more than 80k in file size.
- Web ads with just logos and solid colours should be exported as .gif/.png – and should not be more than 80k in file size.
- Your designer should be able to let you know which format is best for you, if in doubt send in both formats.
- If your ad is a moving image this should be designed as a Flash file- and should you wish your ad to click through to a specific website this information will need to be embedded as the Flash is being created, we can also accommodate click tags. A working example can be provided if needed. We can also take animated .gifs, where the link can be added by us.
- All web advertising should be sent at 72dpi